PaleBlue Worksite Communication Training allows unlimited multiplayer simulator sessions, with as many Avatars in Virtual Reality as needed. It also enables multi-role team training, with various interaction options, all in the same scene.
You can have unlimited participants, remote connection through the internet, and different team training roles within the same simulation session. The process will happen simultaneously for users with and without VR equipment.
With such VR Training you can:
- have an unlimited number of VR players in a multi-user session
- assign different roles to the participants in a session
- change avatars/roles on the fly
- connect to PaleBlue multi-user server host (remote connection, over LAN and over the Internet)
- have observers of the team training simulation (session participants that do not have an avatar/body). These observers can move freely around the scene.
- get full motion information transmitted over the network, from all available sensors. This includes the head and body position, finger positions, facial expressions, and gaze direction tracking.