Familiarization Using Virtual Reality
Familiarizing with working site, diving bell, chambers and procedures. Run the operation over and over again. Use 3D virtual reality technology to experience realistic air diving or saturation diving training in a cost-effective way.
VR Bell and Chambers
Familiarize with valves and controls operation inside the diving bell and pressurized chambers.
Walk around on the virtualized work site as a Virtual Reality diver and get familiar with the subsea area, distances, directions, work plan, and evacuation routines.
VR Diver Benefits
- Better cost efficiency of commercial diver training operations
- Higher competence of personnel
- Minimize the risks by training on VR diving emergency situations
- Higher personnel retention and availability
- Saving several days on each site familiarization
- Better preparedness for an operation